• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT : Post your doubts here !

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.K

Reaction score
First:

=

Secondly:

VLOOKUP

Then:

(

Next up:

"The range they ask you to use for the lookup value"

Then:

Next:

BOTH the columns of the file they asked you to open as the array

Then again:

Second last thing:

number of columns used as the array... mostly, "2"

And last but not the least:

)

YaY!

Thank you!!! :)

S.K

Reaction score
Shukran :p

Anyways, i want to know how do you apply animations ONE AT A TIME! i have done it a million times but never confirmed it... and i am not going to take any risk :)
so... anybody?

u have to use the same animation for the entire list and select the animation one by one for each bulleted list..it should come numbered as 1,2,3,4

Reaction score
ONE LAST THING! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO IMPORT JUNE 2009 WITHOUT GETTING ANY IMPORT ERRORS! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO ABOUT THE BLANK DATES?!

PLEASE ANS ASAP!

Reaction score
ONE LAST THING! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO IMPORT JUNE 2009 WITHOUT GETTING ANY IMPORT ERRORS! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO ABOUT THE BLANK DATES?!

PLEASE ANS ASAP!
you are supposed to edit the data type while importing from the advanced settings option :)

Reaction score

PLEASE ANS ASAP!
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb...
well...you happen to see errors when the file is damaged...Inshallah this won't happen during your exam, so no need to worry :)
plus..changing the date format to d/m/y might also help!

Reaction score

PLEASE ANS ASAP!
Sometimes, the dates are formatted in different formats due to the regional differences.
The examiner then provides 2 files with the same name but differentiated by the the number at the end. If one file gives import errors, you can try importing the other file, i.e, J9sales2

It won't give you the error.

Reaction score
Though we're still using Windows XP and don't have such a good mspaint but thanks a lot...
How about 'Make sure the picture is smaller than 50kb'or something like that?
your welcome,
Reducing size by reducing resolution of the picture ( i think so) ( i hv tht doubt too )

Reaction score
Does anybody knows if they are checking the emails we send on practicals (last step)? there will be a huge amount of them !!!
I think that they only check the printouts.. any ideas?

Reaction score
Hey guys wen i apply cell spacing and padding to a table in frontpage, in the code "px" as in pixels is not showing in the code. But in the mark scheme its says for eg. " 4px " and they give marks wen 4 and px is written. cud u comment on this? Should i put px in the code by myself?

Reaction score
and finally sometimes in questions they ask to make an anchor and say "make sure its not visible" and sometimes they dont mention that. So, what should it be? It has to be invisble in both scenarios? (i know how to make an anchor invisible and also show it)

Reaction score
actually i got the pixel thing... u have to include in or theyd cut marks... read from the examiners report :)

Reaction score
Yea hv done tht ! but dispatched dint work !

i think i wrote that a kazillion times there :) NOT WORKING!

so i think either you try it yourself and get disappointed or leave it

OQSM BE ALLAH , i did it myself and worked with me 100%

i typed VIN and the Fuel and Dispatched , and i did it , try to do the boolean/logical part while importing before finishing , in the advanced part , and make Yes Duplicates Ok

thanx man
hahaha

worked with you ?? :)

Can anyone tell me how to import a word document into powerpoint? its Q34 ON/11 paper2 please ASAP:(

under the slide adding option , you will find "New Slide" , search for "Slides from Outline" and choose it and then import ur file :)

help for who did ict june 2012 paper 31 there were banners in the paper they didnt tell us to do any thing with them but are we supposed to use them in the second webpage in frontpage instead of the pics with x on them
plz reply:eek:

for god sake , WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ?????? !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.