• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ict paper 2012

Reaction score
in Dubai the ict papers are done plz if any1 of u have a contact with any1 outside ksa plz ask him about it and do reply here

Reaction score
can u guys stop begging for getting exams in this terrible way ...

DONT U HAVE FAITH IN ALLAH ???
DONT U STUDY ???

if u didnt study and just go to practice ict practicals then you wont get anything ... study well and then practise past papers ... and have faith in Allah and pray for yourselves continuously ... Allah loves the muslim who keeps on begging Allah for a special matter .

Study then practice .... and i wrote the reason why i made this site :
http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/ict-post-your-doubts-here.12789/

its that i observe my friends at the ict class , they face a big difficulty in solving the ict practicals , if anyone has a problem , just post it there and i will solve it for him ... any question even if u think its silly ... i dont think its silly ... a question is a question even the answer is simple ... just ask it and dont be afraid and have faith in Allah :)

Reaction score
even if you have a problem in solving a whole past paper ... i will chat with u using skype and i will solve it with you till u understand the concept of each step in that paper :D

i will be there for you at any time from next thursday :)

Reaction score
gergawy...wats ur problem??...ppl know they shouldnt cheat..but if they do thats their issue..im just sick of u telling everyone what to do....
Mr. Shakespeare... what's YOUR problem if he's trying to do something right? :D If he's preventing you from doing the wrong thing... either ignore him or do what he says! But don't ask him to shut up when you of course... are in the wrong here :)

Reaction score
can u guys stop begging for getting exams in this terrible way ...

DONT U HAVE FAITH IN ALLAH ???
DONT U STUDY ???

if u didnt study and just go to practice ict practicals then you wont get anything ... study well and then practise past papers ... and have faith in Allah and pray for yourselves continuously ... Allah loves the muslim who keeps on begging Allah for a special matter .

Study then practice .... and i wrote the reason why i made this site :
http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/ict-post-your-doubts-here.12789/

its that i observe my friends at the ict class , they face a big difficulty in solving the ict practicals , if anyone has a problem , just post it there and i will solve it for him ... any question even if u think its silly ... i dont think its silly ... a question is a question even the answer is simple ... just ask it and dont be afraid and have faith in Allah :)
aww very sweet of ya man! :) ;)