• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT paper 2 help

Reaction score
u make a new query with departure airport code, arrival airport code , departure date and flight number..
then u make a crosstab of this query .. adding total of flight number: flight number (as a new field in design view) .. then u run it ..
since i cant attach the screenshot here , so is it possible to have ur email id so you get a clear pic of whats happening?

Reaction score
O
u make a new query with departure airport code, arrival airport code , departure date and flight number..
then u make a crosstab of this query .. adding total of flight number: flight number (as a new field in design view) .. then u run it ..
since i cant attach the screenshot here , so is it possible to have ur email id so you get a clear pic of whats happening?
[email protected] BTW can u send me a pic of the query design thing?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Can u atleast send me the total flight number cause that's the only possible problem