• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT paper 2 2011 m/j(a mistake done by me)

Reaction score
i attached the doc and printed a screenshot but then the internet had an error so later i sent the e-mail but i forgot to attach the doc once more so does that lowers my grade and if it does please tell me how much marks will i loose.
Thanks and i hope i'll not loose any thing because i've done all my best.
anyone that knows about this please send a reply.!!

Reaction score
Ramosk95 said:
i attached the doc and printed a screenshot but then the internet had an error so later i sent the e-mail but i forgot to attach the doc once more so does that lowers my grade and if it does please tell me how much marks will i loose.
Thanks and i hope i'll not loose any thing because i've done all my best.
anyone that knows about this please send a reply.!!

mate can u tell me what was in the exam mine is tomorw plsss...help me

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!!

Darkshall said:
mate can u tell me what was in the exam mine is tomorw plsss...help me

Discussing about paper leaks is NOT ALLOWED :!:

Kindly dont diccuss about it :) or you might risk yourself of getting banned :!:

Reaction score
They don't really grade the files that you sent. They only look at the hard copy that is if u put he screenshot showing the files attached you will get the mark so dont worry and GOOD LUCK. :)

Reaction score
heyy mine is tmrw too ,, if could jst say is there any difficult or new stuff or is it jst a normal exam :p