• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT PAPER 1 !!!

Reaction score
IT'S NOW OR NEVER STUDY NOW OR YOU WON'T GET THE A* IN ICT COMON PEOPLE STUDY NOW :)
I wish you luck ALL OF YOU ! and i will pray for every single candidate inshallah we will nail that exam !

Reaction score
IT'S NOW OR NEVER STUDY NOW OR YOU WON'T GET THE A* IN ICT COMON PEOPLE STUDY NOW :)
I wish you luck ALL OF YOU ! and i will pray for every single candidate inshallah we will nail that exam !

Gahh, I haven't started studying but I don't feel like studying either. Im pretty good overall in ICT but of course will study tonight. For now I'm just trying to help others who have problems. Good luck with your exam! :D

Reaction score
Gahh, I haven't started studying but I don't feel like studying either. Im pretty good overall in ICT but of course will study tonight. For now I'm just trying to help others who have problems. Good luck with your exam! :D
Good luck !

Reaction score
Same. I'll do one or two past papers, that's it.