• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT p12, 21, 32 (CY)

Reaction score
What do you think the curve will be this year for ICT guys .. I think A* won't go higher than 84% :) what about you ?

Reaction score
i think u are right
i did a horrible mistake in p32 which is that i forgot to insert a row
so the range of functions in my paper will be eg (A4:C4)
but in marking scheme it will be (A5:C5)
so what do u think they will do ?

Reaction score
n the last question that asked what is EFTPOS and how does it work I said that eftpos is cash transfer and managing of stock
I then spoke about how the PIN is compared with that in the chip and then spoke about the managing of the stock quanitiy and reorder level.I then spoke about how the card is checked I stolen and if the amount to be transferred is within the card limit
How many marks will I probably lose ?

Reaction score
im doing those i think it is gonna be around 84-85% around 252-254/300 hoping it doesnt go any further

Reaction score
i think u are right
i did a horrible mistake in p32 which is that i forgot to insert a row
so the range of functions in my paper will be eg (A4:C4)
but in marking scheme it will be (A5:C5)
so what do u think they will do ?
I hope not much, not more than 2-3 marks MAX :)

Reaction score
n the last question that asked what is EFTPOS and how does it work I said that eftpos is cash transfer and managing of stock
I then spoke about how the PIN is compared with that in the chip and then spoke about the managing of the stock quanitiy and reorder level.I then spoke about how the card is checked I stolen and if the amount to be transferred is within the card limit
Well, you talked about reorder level? it's not what the question asked for, but maybe you'll gain 2-4 marks out of 6 by this answer Insha'Allah :)

Reaction score
EFTPOS is not about stock reorder system , it is how the funds are transfered from the customers bank account to the stores account , you probably did it wrong :'( ALl the best (Y)

Reaction score
EFTPOS is not about stock reorder system , it is how the funds are transfered from the customers bank account to the stores account , you probably did it wrong :'( ALl the best (Y)
well if i spoke about comparing the PIN and checking the card limit and checking if it is stolen or not how many marks will i get?

Reaction score
well if i spoke about comparing the PIN and checking the card limit and checking if it is stolen or not how many marks will i get?
If you have talked about this only, I suppose you'll get 1-2 marks only! Best of Luck in the other exams ;)

Reaction score
Thats actually testing the card , checking validity and stuff , only comparing pin was the right point , but wish you best of luck and hope you score,atleast 3-4 marks ;)