• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT IGCSE 2013

Reaction score
Guys, I never ever found the answer to this question, I already know everything except this one: After the system is implemented, it needs to be evaluated, give three activities which need to be done to evaluate it.

egy

Reaction score
Guys, I never ever found the answer to this question, I already know everything except this one: After the system is implemented, it needs to be evaluated, give three activities which need to be done to evaluate it.

identify the possible improvements
compare the new system to check that it mets the requirment list
identify limitations of the system to be improved

correct my answer if wrong

Reaction score
same here...lol no one has any hints on the things that might come up..
because i have done some of the papers like chemistry,biology and maths and seems that they are quite different from past year papers.

Reaction score
anu one gv me the best answer to expert syatems in medical field and one more example plzzz

Reaction score
same here...lol no one has any hints on the things that might come up..
because i have done some of the papers like chemistry,biology and maths and seems that they are quite different from past year papers.
you've done the biology and maths? it will be great if you can help me :'D [email protected]
send me your email account! help me or my maths and biology pleeeassseeeee :(

Reaction score
I miss IGCSE ICT : It was quite rewarding and Interesting :) ____R.I.P IGCSE ICT

Reaction score
Little tip
-make sure you read and understand expert system : memorize if possible
-make sure you read and understand system analysis : memorize if possible
- do all the past papers and memorize or take note of the answers to repeated or frequent questions.
-Know the turtle thingy

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!