• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT HELP!!!

Reaction score
today i finshed my paper 32 exam and i screwed up in the excel part pretty bad.........i did all the formulas right but when they asked me to print the required cells.....i printed them as values and not formulas :fool: :no: !I was hoping to score the full mark in the practicals so that i can have some tolerance when it comes to the theory as i am not good in memorizing so that i can get the "*".So my question is: First does anyone know if i will be rewarded for the values printed? Second:the syllabus doesn't say the exact points to be memorized......so regarding that point, can u please help me with a list of ALL the stuff i should memorize for the theory
I"d really appreciatory the help!!
Thanks in advanced

Reaction score
I'm srry to say but u will nt be rewarded for printing values as it is specifically asked in the question to print the formulaes :(

Reaction score
dd u take the exam already ? how dd u do ? what about the excel and the front page, was there anything weird ?

Reaction score
There is no "exact list" of things to memorize for ICT. Unless you want a list with hundreds of items, which would take quite a long time to compile.

The best thing to do if you're that stuck is to go to www.igcseict.info and read through each section. Go through the syllabus points for each section after you have read it on the site to make sure you don't have any gaps.

Reaction score
this ICT paper 3 is the easiest one ever made......i really feel bad for those who did paper 31
no new functions, not even nested if function, no new point any of the applications actually, just relax and dun do the stupid and only mistake i did that costed me the star....now even if i score 100% in the theory i wont be seeing any astrieks in my statement of results......someone must have jinxed me for sure :cry:

Reaction score
i understand every thing in the theory as im good with computers.......the thing is they ask u about really specific details like for example in w10_qp_13 they asked about the inputs and outputs of an oil probability expert system..WTF? how the hell im a supposed to know that..........and well u dun expect me to memorize 4 advantages of email over fax....that's pretty obvious...and they dun ask about how to design and expert system for example.........wierd examiners i swear

Reaction score
amaghraby said:
this ICT paper 3 is the easiest one ever made......i really feel bad for those who did paper 31
no new functions, not even nested if function, no new point any of the applications actually, just relax and dun do the stupid and only mistake i did that costed me the star....now even if i score 100% in the theory i wont be seeing any astrieks in my statement of results......someone must have jinxed me for sure :cry:

If the only mistake u made in practical is not printing the formulaes, then there is a chance of getting an A* if u can get 90 above out of 100 in theory :D