• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT Help

Reaction score
A SOFTWARE COMPANY IS PRODUCING A NEW CAR RACING GAME . A KEYBOARD IS USED FOR ENTERING TEXT. STATE 2 INPUT DEVICES WHICH WOULD BE PARTICULARLY SUITABLE FOR PLAYING THE GAME ? THANKS PLEASE ANSWER ME ASAP :D

Reaction score
A SOFTWARE COMPANY IS PRODUCING A NEW CAR RACING GAME . A KEYBOARD IS USED FOR ENTERING TEXT. STATE 2 INPUT DEVICES WHICH WOULD BE PARTICULARLY SUITABLE FOR PLAYING THE GAME ? THANKS PLEASE ANSWER ME ASAP :D
A joystick for steering the car
A mouse for moving the cursor around the screen (to select options)

Reaction score
Thanks alotttt
another question is the inkjet printer is disk jet printer ?

Reaction score
Thanks alotttt
another question is the inkjet printer is disk jet printer ?
I don't understand what you meant there but an Ink Jet printer consists of nosels that "spray" ink that is heated onto a piece of paper

Reaction score
I don't understand what you meant there but an Ink Jet printer consists of nosels that "spray" ink that is heated onto a piece of paper
It's here i didn't know how to answer b. And its an inkjet printer and there is no inkjet printer only laser printer and diskjet printer if u can please cane u answer them thanks :)

Attachments

• 20121115_173704.jpg
    20121115_173704.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 3
  • 20121115_173704.jpg
    20121115_173704.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 3
Reaction score
It's here i didn't know how to answer b. And its an inkjet printer and there is no inkjet printer only laser printer and diskjet printer if u can please cane u answer them thanks :)
Laser printers are normally larger in size so I would say that it is a Disk Jet Printer

Reaction score
No Problem ask as much as you want ! I'm here to help :)
C is a trackerball
D is a CD ROM
E is a Floppy Disk
Ok thanks alottt DTP IS USED TO STORE PUPIL RECORDS ON A SCHOOL COMPUTER SYSTEM TRUE OR FALSE ? :)
A school office uses a computer to input data from class registers and at the end of each week the number of absences is calculated and output for each pupil . Give one input device and one output device which the office would need to use .
Input :...........
Output :............
Ty again :))

Reaction score
False! A database or spreadsheet is normally used
Ok thankss :))
A school office uses a computer to input data from class registers and at the end of each week the number of absences is calculated and output for each pupil . Give one input device and one output device which the office would need to use .

Reaction score
Ok thankss :))
Input - QWERTY Keyboard
Output - Ink-Jet Printer or a Monitor

Reaction score
Input - QWERTY Keyboard
Output - Ink-Jet Printer or a Monitor
ty
a very large graphic file which needs to be moved from one computer to another is stored on ...........
Information on multi-part stationery is output using .............

Reaction score
OK
GIVE ONE WAY A COMPUTER USES rom ? thanks
ROM stands for READ ONLY MEMORY , it cannot be altered by the user.
ROM is used to store the boot programme which basically fetches components of the operating system to allow the computer to start up

Reaction score
ROM stands for READ ONLY MEMORY , it cannot be altered by the user.
ROM is used to store the boot programme which basically fetches components of the operating system to allow the computer to start up
ok ty The main memory in computers is becoming very largr . GIVE 3 reasons why backing storage is still needed