• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT HELP PAPER 1!!!!!!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalam-o-alaikum
i am XPFmember's friend!
Can any1 please explain me the steps to create an expert system?! (Example: Oct/Nov 2007 Q8d)
If we only write the points as in the points given in the mark scheme, is that enough or do we have to write a paragraph/complete answer?!

PLEASE REPLY AS SooN AS POSSIBLE! i have an exam.... :cry:
Jazakallah Khair xX

Reaction score
First experts (eg doctors) are interviewed to get the information required to create the knowledge base, then strucure is designed to link the information of the knowledge base together. After that the rules base and inference engine are designed and created (when using the expert system after u input answers to the questions asked the inference engine searches the knowledge base using the rules base to find a match). The user interface is then designed and created (the user interface consists of input screen ad output format). Finally, the system is tested against known conditions and scenarios.

hope it helped :D

Reaction score
btw u can write answers as bulleted points.. but u still need 2 write full sentences as much as possible.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
i was juss so confused about it :%) i never understood what izzit LOL
Jazakallah Khair and yeah it helped :D
Remember me in your prayers :) 8) xX