• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT ! got a few question on paper 3! Need help ! ASAP ( my test is within 4 hours )

Reaction score
hello guys , i have got a few question and i dont know how to solve them , please help me .

1 - how to put an image in the background in the body of the stylesheet ?
2- how to "collapse" the border ?
3- how to place an email tag with and without a subject line in the webpage ?

Last edited:
Reaction score
hey guys! Can someone please explain how to do internal/external grid-lines in Front Page. I'm stuck, couldn't find it anywhere,i've even checked the syllabus but couldn't find anything useful.It's urgent, i'm dedicating the Beatles' song 'Help!' for you. Wish you all the best and good luck in your exams, don't get nervous as i get. Waiting for an answer as soon as possible.:) may god bless you, may the force ever be on your side.

Reaction score
I think you should just change the cell padding and cell spacing?

Cell padding is the space between the text and the cell wall inside the cell of a table.
Cell spacing the the space between the walls of two adjacent cells.

Reaction score
i'm not so sure, but it might be
border: 1px solid
td: 1px

something to do with the td to make internal gridlines, external is just the 1px border

Reaction score
did 12.0 appear in the first report in access?
yes it did because the values were rounded to one decimal place eg for one of them the it was 11.98 which was rounded off to 12.0 but most of the ppl deleted these records in the query. but im still not sure if it was supposed to appear or not

Reaction score
hey guys! Can someone please explain how to do internal/external grid-lines in Front Page. I'm stuck, couldn't find it anywhere,i've even checked the syllabus but couldn't find anything useful.It's urgent, i'm dedicating the Beatles' song 'Help!' for you. Wish you all the best and good luck in your exams, don't get nervous as i get. Waiting for an answer as soon as possible.:) may god bless you, may the force ever be on your side.
open a stylesheet>format>style
from the list select table to edit the external borders
and select td to edit internal borders