• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT AS Paper 2: How was it?

Reaction score
All right guys for those who did this exam, I think it is ok to discuss it now since a full 24 hrs passed. How was it for everyone?

Reaction score
the teacher is initially supposed to enter the name of the class. Then it asks us to generate a random student id. It then asks us to display the student name in the format forename:surname. But if the student id generated is not in the class that the teacher input, the spreadsheet is supposed to display Student is not in the class

Reaction score
Oh thanks for the info my paper was sort of Okish cause of this question rest of the paper was good

Reaction score
Yea I am somewhat ready. Tbh this paper is not as important as the practical is, but it still counts I guess

Reaction score
true that this is not of importance but if steps like the one in p2 step 4 comes in practical then the theory might come in handy to save you