• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT 12, 22, 32 (BY)

Reaction score
My expectation for the grade boundary is 248/300 is fair enough! or 251/300 ..... What do u expect?

Reaction score
i did 12,32,21 :p
man 22 was rlly hard than all other yrs and different in the access part...we need to insert the data names, refine the data and many other new stuff...p21 i saw...it was damn easy

Reaction score
man 22 was rlly hard than all other yrs and different in the access part...we need to insert the data names, refine the data and many other new stuff...p21 i saw...it was damn easy
it actually had inserting data name and stuff :p

Reaction score
mmm idk forgot it :p i sat for like 4 ICT exams till now Applied ICT As Level And Now O level finally only AS level ICT theory left :p
oh gd luck! but i rlly rlly rlly hope not to lose more than 30 inshalla....cambridge grading is better than that of edexcel isn't it?

Reaction score
oh gd luck! but i rlly rlly rlly hope not to lose more than 30 inshalla....cambridge grading is better than that of edexcel isn't it?
im doing Cambridge AS for ICT The Rest of my AS levels are edexcel yaa edexcel is kinda of harsh

Reaction score
yea man and hw was ur edexcel AS phy3? am getting 30/40 like 80 % sure..wbu?
exactly the same i did a mistake in gradient of planks i used x10-3 not x10-6 and a mistake in systemtic error of the experiment and some mistakes hoping for 30-32

Reaction score
yea man and hw was ur edexcel AS phy3? am getting 30/40 like 80 % sure..wbu?
it sure wasnt easy on average the grade boundary for an A is 28-30 so lets hope it doesnt rise like january 2013 where it became 32

Reaction score
exactly the same i did a mistake in gradient of planks i used x10-3 not x10-6 and a mistake in systemtic error of the experiment and some mistakes hoping for 30-32
yea man ...u got the same mind as mine i guess haha! same exactttt mistakes...but still we hv done great imo!
I was hving bio 3 then chem 3 then phy 3 then ict igcsr theory...too much pressure...

Reaction score
yea man ...u got the same mind as mine i guess haha! same exactttt mistakes...but still we hv done great imo!
I was hving bio 3 then chem 3 then phy 3 then ict igcsr theory...too much pressure...
im not ding chem or bio :D got M1 C2 And Physics 2

Reaction score
In the last question that asked what is EFTPOS and how does it work I said that eftpos is cash transfer and managing of stock
I then spoke about how the PIN is compared with that in the chip and then spoke about the managing of the stock quanitiy and reorder level.I then spoke about how the card is checked I stolen and if the amount to be transferred is within the card limit
How many marks will I probably lose

Reaction score
In the last question that asked what is EFTPOS and how does it work I said that eftpos is cash transfer and managing of stock
I then spoke about how the PIN is compared with that in the chip and then spoke about the managing of the stock quanitiy and reorder level.I then spoke about how the card is checked I stolen and if the amount to be transferred is within the card limit
How many marks will I probably lose
u should only speak about transaction about how the credit card is checked if it stolen and if he have sufficent funds and ..etc