• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT 0417 Practical

Reaction score
Guys I Need Practical Notes for IGCSE ICT 0417 excel, access power point and front page im doing a resit so need notes so i forgot most of the material :) thanks

egy

Reaction score
Is this website usefull because the book that I got from school is complicated and cannot understand much from it and iam scared to deadth and need some notes or website which can save me because there is few months left for the official exams do u gurantte it
Thanks in advance :)

Reaction score
Is this website usefull because the book that I got from school is complicated and cannot understand much from it and iam scared to deadth and need some notes or website which can save me because there is few months left for the official exams do u gurantte it
Thanks in advance :)
believe me its justt suits perfectly for the exams

Reactions: egy
Reaction score
But it doesnt have full front page notes :/ just some important bits everything else is great but front page

Reaction score
But it doesnt have full front page notes :/ just some important bits everything else is great but front page
u mean to say u want any notes for math maaaan thats all u get for math and the rest is how u use ur BRAIN:D

Reaction score
If you are using frontpage 2003 here's the file you need.
i hope it helps ;)

Attachments

• frontpage-2003-for-igcse-ict.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 24