• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IBCC EQUIVALENCE ????

Reaction score
arlery said:
^ Ohh I haven't given Pak Studies or Islamiyat. I got 5 A*s in my IGCSEs, so does that mean I'll have to give them this November for the equivalence to be made? :(

nope

Reaction score
arlery said:
^ Ohh I haven't given Pak Studies or Islamiyat. I got 5 A*s in my IGCSEs, so does that mean I'll have to give them this November for the equivalence to be made? :(
oh yes..i went thru the same pain dude.i gave IGCSEs nd came to pak nd gave em last nov session.i like studied it in a 3 months period without a teacher ended wid a B in isl nd a C in pak studs.buh it duxnt matter cox they want the core subject grades.u just need to pass these xtras as its pakistans rule for every kid to have done these.in my equilance certificate it clearly states tht "igcse/olevel subjects"

Reaction score
Ohh. That sucks. :(

I've never studied Pak Studies in my life!

Reaction score
^ It's required for all universities in Pakistan except some private ones.

Reaction score
yeh lol i never did pak studies too i wonder wht i scribbled up in the paper..guess the geography paper saved me.nywayz yes they deduct 2 marks cox ibcc thinks tht we havent studied thru the pakistan system we ought to get out marks deducted makin it fair to those studyin in pakistan *roll eyes* dont we work harder?

Reaction score
^ It's just a stupid way of saying. 'you didn't pay us for the exams our board makes, and paid the Brits instead, so suffer now.'

Idiots.

Reaction score
arlery said:
^ It's just a stupid way of saying. 'you didn't pay us for the exams our board makes, and paid the Brits instead, so suffer now.'

Idiots.
yeah hahaha

msk

Reaction score
@ well wisher

Listen u apply in NUST u will just have to submit the equivalnce after the entry test!...Initially just put your marks and yes for your conversion u need to appear in pakistan studies and islamiat casue that is the part of CONSTITION of Pakistan! u can appear in november sesion in Pakistan studies and islamiat!
if u need detailed info pm me! i know a person who was just lyk u!

Reaction score
hey can any1 convert my grades :)

" 1A* 2A'S AND 2B'S "

(i dint take pakstdz and islamiat as i did o levels from abroad ).

:)

Reaction score
WellWIshER said:
is everyone dead or wat?????

guys wts da difference b/w Matriculation N Intermediate?

thanx :Bravo:

Matriculation is the same as o level but only 2 years. Intermediate is same as A level.

Reaction score
To convert your grades you need to submit your original certificates to inter board commission, pay them and they will return you the certificates in 20-25 days. Make sure you have already made a lot of photocopies of the original certificates because they lose the certificates time to time.
Here are the addresses:
http://www.ibcc.edu.pk/Organization.htm

Reaction score
seems this is pretty old thread. But if anyone is still available could anybody please tell me my Igcse Equivalence marks . I got 1A* , 2 A , 1C & 1B . The B grade i got is a repeated grade. p.s. i appeared in 2008 for my igs.

Reaction score
hey can any1 convert my grades :)

" 1A* 2A'S AND 2B'S "

(i dint take pakstdz and islamiat as i did o levels from abroad ).

:)

Okay here you go!

you had 5 subjects so that will be a total raw mark of 500.

1A* = 90 , 2 A's = 85 and 2B's=75 .
so 90+85+85+75+75 = 410

So your marks are 410/500 = (410\500 * 100) = 82%

To convert these marks out of 900 (What IBCC does) is to multiply the marks by 900.
So (410/500 * 900) = 738

So your total marks out of 900 are = 738/900

Enjoy. :p

This took me so long to figure out.

Correct me if I am wrong :D