• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IB VS A Levels

Reaction score
Hey guys ! I'm currently doing my Oct/Nov 2012 IGCSE final examinations. And I really don't know what to do next. IB or A Levels? What are the advantages and disadvantages of each? And which are the top IB schools all across India? Thanks guys! :) And to the ones who are also doing their IGCSE Oct/Nov 2012 exams, Best of Luck! :D

Reaction score
HEYY!! Me too! I am also very confused.
apparently if you do IB, you will have better university/job opportunities than someone who did A-Levels. And IB is more practical thean A-Levles. But I also need more info pleasee!! :)

Reaction score
Hey guys ! I'm currently doing my Oct/Nov 2012 IGCSE final examinations. And I really don't know what to do next. IB or A Levels? What are the advantages and disadvantages of each? And which are the top IB schools all across India? Thanks guys! :) And to the ones who are also doing their IGCSE Oct/Nov 2012 exams, Best of Luck! :D
IB has more of a reputation in int'l unis i guess..

top schools- depends where u stay..