• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IB Question bank 3rd Edition

Reaction score
Hi boss, can you please send me the following question banks:
Computer Science HL
Economics HL
Physics SL
Spansih Ab Initio
English Sl
My email address is: [email protected]
Thanks so much in advance i need them really badly...

Reaction score
Can anyone please send me the following questionbanks:
Maths SL
Economics HL
Biology SL
English HL

By the way, it doesn't matter if you don't have all of them. But, if you have atleast one, kindly send it to this email: >>> [email protected] <<<<<

Reaction score
hi,
i really need the question bank 3rd edition for English A language and literature, the 3rd and 2nd edition for economics HL and SL, 2nd edition for math HL, the 2nd and 3rd edition for French B SL and the 2nd edition for chemistry HL. please i really need it i have to practice or will fail my end of term exams that are coming up really soon please if you have it mail it to on [email protected]

Reaction score
hi,
i really need the question bank 3rd edition for English A language and literature, the 3rd and 2nd edition for economics HL and SL, 2nd edition for math HL, the 2nd and 3rd edition for French B SL and the 2nd edition for chemistry HL. please i really need it i have to practice or will fail my end of term exams that are coming up really soon please if you have it mail it to on [email protected]

to put it in a slightly more organized manner
English A language and literature SL 3rd Edition
French B SL 3rd Edition
Economics HL and SL 2nd and 3rd edition
Mathematics HL 2nd Edition
Chemistry HL and SL 2nd Edition
please i really need this or will fail my exams which will start in a month

Reaction score
HELLO PEOPLE! :)
Im new to IB so i really need some ideas for Group 4 project...ive already made a lot of efforts but the teacher doesnt like them:(
pls suggest me some ideas
YOUR HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!