• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IAL Physics Unit 5

How is your Physics 5 revision going?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hey I'm just reading the Thermal energy chapter for the 1st time... Looks pretty easy, can you tell me what sort of questions come in past papers from this chapter that might be idk a little difficult to handle. ;) . And yeah, haven't touched past papers yet so just asking :p .

Reaction score
Hey I'm just reading the Thermal energy chapter for the 1st time... Looks pretty easy, can you tell me what sort of questions come in past papers from this chapter that might be idk a little difficult to handle. ;) . And yeah, haven't touched past papers yet so just asking :p .
I doubt there would be any 'difficult' questions on his chapter. Questions will be mostly calculations. The only other advise I can give you is go do the papers!

Reaction score
g
general questions will come...calculations,assumptions used, how c is determined and reasons for each step;) but any question can pop up:rolleyes:
all the best(y)

Reaction score
Need a Huge luck with great quanta support with an angular velocity of 80 rads-1 to cool down our mind fusion process and gain some high frequency to blast the supernova!
oh sorry, i meant, good luck for the exam. hope we all get full marks and then breathe with peace and prove the world what we are!
CMON SOLDIERS, lets march with rhythm. (except on bridges). :mad::cool:(y)(y)(y)