• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IAL A2 JUNE 2014 SCIENCE :)

Reaction score
For Bio Unit 6 IAL do we isolate plants and take them to a greenhouse and control the variables there or do we just measure the abiotic variables in the sample area?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Thankssssss

Reaction score
in biology unit 6 atp: do v have to join the points by line or draw a best fit straight or curved line??? im talking about the correlation graphs.

Reaction score
heyy! does anyone have the examiner's reports for jan 2011 for biology and chemistry?
exam's on Tuesday and Wednesday, please do reply!!

Reaction score
Hello, how do we find the range in this question
Write below the range of increases in heart rate shown by the data for volunteers who regularly drank caffeine.
Answer Mark 2 – 4 beats per minute ;
given;
Volunteer ABCDEFGHIJ Before drinking coffee 81 72 83 84 75 88 88 73 81 70
After drinking coffee 84 74 85 84 77 92 91 72 81 73

Reaction score
Hello, how do we find the range in this question
Write below the range of increases in heart rate shown by the data for volunteers who regularly drank caffeine.
Answer Mark 2 – 4 beats per minute ;
given;
Volunteer ABCDEFGHIJ Before drinking coffee 81 72 83 84 75 88 88 73 81 70
After drinking coffee 84 74 85 84 77 92 91 72 81 73
range is simply the difference between ur max n min value.
the difference in the heart rate is 3 2 2 0 2 4 3 -1 0 3 ( after drinking - before drinking)
the range should be from -1 to 4...idk y they say 2-4???

Reaction score
bio unit 6 was hard but it went good and is finalllyyy ovveeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!
now its time for chem 6.....if any1 has some good notes plzz do share....
and last,, wat do u ppl predict may come??

Reaction score
bio unit 6 was hard but it went good and is finalllyyy ovveeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!
now its time for chem 6.....if any1 has some good notes plzz do share....
and last,, wat do u ppl predict may come??

Yeah it was really difficult....what do u think the grade boundary for A grade would be for this paper?? I mean if suppose everyone tthought that it was hard then what would be the grade boundary then?? any ideas

Reaction score
Yeah it was really difficult....what do u think the grade boundary for A grade would be for this paper?? I mean if suppose everyone tthought that it was hard then what would be the grade boundary then?? any ideas

i think that for that paper i would say 38 points for an A.. what does everyone else think?