• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

|| I Want To Improve My Urdu

Reaction score
The only subject i am weak in school is Urdu. That is the reason why i seriously want to improve my Urdu as that is also the reason why my overall percentage is brought down. I get satisfactory results rarely. I want to get a minimum A. Please suggest how to go about in improving it.

Reaction score
I'd recommend communicating in urdu - No matter how enriched your vocabulary is, if you don't use it, it won't do no good!!
And do practice enough; Have teachers to check what you've written - With sufficient practice you have no reason not getting an A*
Good Luck! :)

Reaction score
my urdu'z vocabulary is much poor.. i want to improve it.. what to do??? please do tell me bout any site if u have any regarding urdu....

Reaction score
I bought some urdu solved paper books and I read all the directed writings, letters and other stuff and underlined all words and found out their meanings. I learn them all and in Cambridge Exams I used some of them in directed and report writings. And I got an A*. I hope you get one too

Reaction score
Brother try to read daily urdu newspaper and some urdu stories which might increase your knowledge and vocabulary and buy the book for urdu o levels blue coloured written by Mujib Ur Rehman, that is the best book. I prepared from it and scored A* in Urdu :)