• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I need YOUR help. *Relating to Pakistan Studies 0448*

Reaction score
Hi guys !
Happy Tuesday
:)
Okay so lets get to the point..
I had my Pakistan Studies paper of MayJune 2015 session and I think it went pretty well....Except the fact that I think I made ALOT of spelling mistakes in it and its got me worried if I am gonna lose marks on those mistakes??
So please help me out, Do cambridge cut marks for spelling mistakes in History papers? Please help me out !!
And thanks in advance if you do :) Have a good day !

Reaction score
Hi guys !
Happy Tuesday
I had my Pakistan Studies paper of MayJune 2015 session and I think it went pretty well....Except the fact that I think I made ALOT of spelling mistakes in it and its got me worried if I am gonna lose marks on those mistakes??
So please help me out, Do cambridge cut marks for spelling mistakes in History papers? Please help me out !!
AOA!
First of all, there is no cutting or deduction of marks in CIE as far as I know. However, if there are too many spelling mistakes, it does give a bit of a bad impression, but I do not think it will affect your marks too much as long as the message gets across to the examiner. :)

Reaction score
Hi guys !
Happy Tuesday

Nope. As long as you don't misspell 'Congress' as 'Colgate' or 'Caterpillar' or something.. as long as the meaning is understandable, you won't lose marks.
What matters are the points, and the contents of your answer.
That is what determines your marks.