• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I Need Your Help Please !!

Reaction score
Is it a Good Idea to take AS Biology (Only) in November session ? and Why ?!
will I have enough time to finish studying it perfectly ?
Thank You For Advance :)

Reaction score
Is it a Good Idea to take AS Biology (Only) in November session ? and Why ?!
will I have enough time to finish studying it perfectly ?
Thank You For Advance :)
i personally dnt think its a gud option. had it been A2 biology you could have gone for it as both papers paper 4 and paper 5 are largely theoratical ones. if u give AS bio in november, p3 will be troublesome as it requires external assistance . that is you cant do it completely on ur own and will need ur teachers help. paper 1 and paper 2 prep can be done in these 3-4 months but it will be difficult. if u have a teacher available to help you with p3 and enough determination to do all 14 chaps in these 3-4 months which i personally think will be very tough, then go for it :)

Reaction score
Well, I've got a good Biology teacher, and I'll start Studying in July beside I will take it alone without any other subjects so I will be free for only this subject and my teacher will make 3 classes and 1 practical class per week and rest of the week I will organize my time for studying, I'm still confused though, but thanks for sharing your opinion :)

egy

Reaction score
Well, I've got a good Biology teacher, and I'll start Studying in July beside I will take it alone without any other subjects so I will be free for only this subject and my teacher will make 3 classes and 1 practical class per week and rest of the week I will organize my time for studying, I'm still confused though, but thanks for sharing your opinion :)

as u have a good teacher and will not have any other subject u can do it easily trust me especially if u really like biology , not hard but u might need to be doing revision from time to time for what u studied , and do some past papers to get used to the way in which the questions is asked and check the mark schemes which will help u to have the exact answer and key words .......... Good Luck ..:)

egy

Reaction score
i am was using this book for my AS level and insallah i will for A2 level
for AS level u will need to study the first 14 lessons only ..... Hope it Helps :)

Attachments

• biology AS level and A level book.jpeg
    biology AS level and A level book.jpeg
    21 KB · Views: 11
Reaction score
i am was using this book for my AS level and insallah i will for A2 level
for AS level u will need to study the first 14 lessons only ..... Hope it Helps :)
Thank You for sharing your opinion and thank you for the book It will really help me, and don't worry I really love Biology so I will enjoy studying it and make revisions :) you are from Egypt right ? can you tell me from did you get this Book ? :D

egy

Reaction score
Thank You for sharing your opinion and thank you for the book It will really help me, and don't worry I really love Biology so I will enjoy studying it and make revisions :) you are from Egypt right ? can you tell me from did you get this Book ? :D

yes i am from Egypt but i am not living in Egypt and my school offers the book but u can get and buy it from some websites u can Google for those websites and buy it .. u will get it within two weeks maybe less but better order early so u get it earlier and before we get into the school season .. that time (( during school season )) u might not find it easily ... Good Luck :)
......ready for any help .

Reaction score
yes i am from Egypt but i am not living in Egypt and my school offers the book but u can get and buy it from some websites u can Google for those websites and buy it .. u will get it within two weeks maybe less but better order early so u get it earlier and before we get into the school season .. that time (( during school season )) u might not find it easily ... Good Luck :)
......ready for any help .
hmm ok, Good Luck to you too :)

Reaction score
essential AS biolgy by glenn and susan toole

i suggest u use this book....its a really good book!! i wish i got it earlier during my AS than only getting it a month b4 the exams!

Reaction score
Xx_EMINEM_xX im egypation but not living in egypt but i do really a lot information about universities + i have took 6 O level subjects and 4 as level subjects and im going to take other 2 o levels and chemistry in a level and really thanks

Reaction score
Xx_EMINEM_xX im egypation but not living in egypt but i do really a lot information about universities + i have took 6 O level subjects and 4 as level subjects and im going to take other 2 o levels and chemistry in a level and really thanks
Well, Good Luck :)

Reaction score
ok thanks but do u know any info about colleges in egy:cautious:
Well I Really Don't know, cuz Colleges in Egypt made new rules about taking IGCSE students.. but only American University in Egypt use the Old rules, and BTW I'm Grade 10 so I only concentrate on my Subjects, so I wont give you enough info about Universities Sorry :( and Other thing I'm thinking about going to an Australian College cuz I used to live in Australia before coming to Egypt and my Father's job is in Australia :)

Reaction score
ya what ever thanks i was thinking that all or most of people in egypt knows some info about colleges rules and best of luck for you in your studies (y)

Reaction score
Hi,
Good day to you all...I need to know that will there be any benefit of doing internship at more than one place apart from getting a social experiance...will it work in university admission stuff....(n)