• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I need worksheets for As math ( pure 1 ) please..

Reaction score
hello :).... i just started As math course and i want worksheets for pure 1 and mechanics 1 cuz i don't want to solve any of the pastpapers now.....thanks i advance :)

Reaction score
well wt kind of worksheet u searchin 4?...u wanna hav notes 4 P1 n M1 or u wanna gt hold of practical exercises 4 P1 n M1?

:S...a bit confused..never mind...if u wanna hav notes 4 jus go 4 Extreme papers contest 2011..u gonna c all the posts the members posted 4 the contest...there surely b notes 4 wt u searchin 4...thnx..
c ya

Reaction score
well my dear the best practise is 2 work out all the past papers 4 ur syllabus code...coz u kw zt gonna prepare u best 4 ur exams...n as we all kw practise makes perfect :wink: ...tc n best of luck..

Reaction score
A stupid thing to do . P1 is Kid's stuff , just do the Past Papers . If you really want to do extra study then Study P3's Integration ,Difrrentiation ,Trigonometric Identities/Diffrentiation etc They would help you in getting an A*