• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I need some urgent advice!

Reaction score
I had planned to give SAT 2 in January session and had even started studying for it but when i sat down to register yesterday i found out that all seats in the karachi test centers were full! :/ I mean i'd heard that their are limited seats and we should register early but this test on Jan 26! right now its September going on and in my defense, i really did believe i was registering early.....I had no idea the seats would all be taken up soo early. Their are no seats for nov or dec either.
So i was thinking of registering myself in the waitlist thingy. I know its risky and it wont guarantee me a seat but i HAVE to give it in jan since there are some uni's im applying to who's deadline is jan. Does anyone know of anyone having given SAT on waitlist?? Please give me some frank advice.

Reaction score
http://sat.collegeboard.org/register/waitlist-status

I wouldn't count on it.. but I don't know. It's better if you ask someone who you know has been on the waitlist before. Also, is it feasible for you to fly to some other city like Lahore?
Hmm.....i don't really want to rely on it either but it seems I don't have any other option :s
It's feasible but not possible since I'll be right in the middle of my exam prep (January is really near May :p )