• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I NEED IMMEDIATE HELP!!! IM STUCK AND I HAVE MY EXAM IN 2 DAYS

Reaction score
ICT 0417 Year 2013 May\June Practical Paper 22, Step: 19 to 22. ESPECIALLY Step: 22! How do i import the data from the file J13STORAGE.CSV into the database created at step 19? Whenever i import it, it becomes a new table, it doesnt get imported into the database table i mad at step 19! DO I NEED TO LINK THEM OR SOMETHING? WHAT DO I DO?!? I really need immediate help! .__.

Thankyou.

Reaction score
ICT 0417 Year 2013 May\June Practical Paper 22, Step: 19 to 22. ESPECIALLY Step: 22! How do i import the data from the file J13STORAGE.CSV into the database created at step 19? Whenever i import it, it becomes a new table, it doesnt get imported into the database table i mad at step 19! DO I NEED TO LINK THEM OR SOMETHING? WHAT DO I DO?!? I really need immediate help! .__.
Thankyou.

Try appending the data..................

Reaction score
I tried, it didnt work! .-.
MY PAPER IS TOMORROW ANYONE PLEASE HELP!
IF POSSIBLE, GIVE A SCREENSHOT OF HOW YOU DID IT, PLEASE!!!

Reaction score
I tried, it didnt work! .-.
MY PAPER IS TOMORROW ANYONE PLEASE HELP!
IF POSSIBLE, GIVE A SCREENSHOT OF HOW YOU DID IT, PLEASE!!!
U could either make the fields and stuff or u could name the fields and there field types by not selecting the option "first row contains field names" while importing
Also did u know that in this paper cambridge had made a mistake? the field type for the code should be long integer
Now try it
I hope i am not too late

Reaction score
U could either make the fields and stuff or u could name the fields and there field types by not selecting the option "first row contains field names" while importing
Also did u know that in this paper cambridge had made a mistake? the field type for the code should be long integer
Now try it
I hope i am not too late
I would do that but its a long thing to do and during paper i wont have much time. The paper said to import the csv fil onto the database created at step 19, so making new fields or renaming and re-assigning will take too much time :<
Cant i import the data from the csv into the database created without having the imported data creating new table and fields?
Thankyou so much!

Reaction score
I would do that but its a long thing to do and during paper i wont have much time. The paper said to import the csv fil onto the database created at step 19, so making new fields or renaming and re-assigning will take too much time :<
Cant i import the data from the csv into the database created without having the imported data creating new table and fields?
Thankyou so much!
I will just send u the screenshots as to how i did it and trust me it took like 5 mins
Just import it
Capture.PNG
Next, change the field names and assign the data types (the code is long integer not integer)
Capture2.PNG
Choose code as the primary key and click finish!!
Capture 3.PNG

Hope it helps! :)

Reaction score
I will just send u the screenshots as to how i did it and trust me it took like 5 mins
Just import it
View attachment 52263
Next, change the field names and assign the data types (the code is long integer not integer)
View attachment 52264
Choose code as the primary key and click finish!!
View attachment 52265

Hope it helps! :)
Thankyou SO MUCH!
Yes it does!!!
Also, sorry to ask again something, but; Im having some issues in word! When ever i do line spacing it extends out to much! What do i do to make perfect line spacing and paragraph spacing? As in, look:

Mark scheme example 2.png Mark sceme example1.png Mark scheme example 2.png
^This is what the Marking Scheme tells it should look like,
And this is what it turns out for me:
wrong1.png
wrong2.png
wrong 3.png

So im having big problem adjusting paragraph\line spacing idk what to do! Its from paper May\June 2014 Paper 22. The step is step: 16 "Make sure there is a single 12 point line space after each paragraph of the body text and after each subheading."I do that and it extends too much as you can see, and plus after each paragraph a gap appears (like a space but its like you can press backspace to remove it, i think thats not paragraph spacing the way the paper asks)
Its kinda hard to explain but i hope you get the jist of it and help me out!

Thankyou!

Reaction score
Thankyou SO MUCH!
Yes it does!!!
Also, sorry to ask again something, but; Im having some issues in word! When ever i do line spacing it extends out to much! What do i do to make perfect line spacing and paragraph spacing? As in, look:

View attachment 52279 View attachment 52278 View attachment 52279
View attachment 52281
View attachment 52282
View attachment 52280

So im having big problem adjusting paragraph\line spacing idk what to do! Its from paper May\June 2014 Paper 22. The step is step: 16 "Make sure there is a single 12 point line space after each paragraph of the body text and after each subheading."I do that and it extends too much as you can see, and plus after each paragraph a gap appears (like a space but its like you can press backspace to remove it, i think thats not paragraph spacing the way the paper asks)

Thankyou!
Can you please show the steps how you carry out the above ^^

Reaction score
Thankyou SO MUCH!
Yes it does!!!

View attachment 52279 View attachment 52278 View attachment 52279
View attachment 52281
View attachment 52282
View attachment 52280

Thankyou!

Okay so I will try my best to explain it to you:
the entering of a 12 point line just means entering a blank line after each paragraph (cuz ur font is 12) If u notice there is already a blank line after each paragraph and subheading so dont do anyhting OR u could even just press enter and u know make sure there is a blank line
There is enough time for u to do that
Hope it helps.............................. :)