• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Asalam Mualakum Everyone, I have taken 10 IGCSE subjects and i will be finishing my IGCSE's in MAY/JUNE 2013 Inshallah, for A/S Level I will be taking Biology Chemistry Maths and Physics. I would like to get into an American University of Medicine so i would need to do the SAT's.

I was wondering can anyone plz describe SAT's to me and when should be the best time to give these exams?? I live in Saudi Arabia so if anybody can help me i will really be gratefullll.......

What else is needed for applying to American Universities for Medicine?? If not America then what about Saudi Arabia??? What do Saudi Arabian Universities require???? What about Aga Khan University In Pakistan ???? Plz help

Thank you:):):)

NIM

Reaction score
SAT 1 is quite hard to score full but in SAT 2 its easy to score full.. for american uni's u hav to hav good score in SAT1, they usually look for good score in SAT1. u should do ur SAT after grade 11 ... its actually the best time where u can do ur SAT///