• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I need help .

Reaction score
luck played a huge part in the GIK test, one of my friends attempted the same no. of questions as me, got merit no. 889, i got 1623, too much careless mistakes perhaps :/
exactly carelessness, played great role here in my test too. And yes above all u need tones of motherluck to get into these.

Reaction score
you guys should think it this way, the university which rejects you,actually does not deserve you , Goodfella@hamza_max@leadingguy start preparing for uet tests to hell with gik,nust :),if you dont get in them then try again next year one year in your 19 20 year life is like 5% not much right and it will only decrease as you get older with time :)
ishaallah you all will suceed and will get better jobs than the ones who are making fun of you right now :)

Reaction score
Why don't you study a year in FAST, try to get a good G.P.A. in your first year and then apply to giki as a transfer student there? That way, your year won't be wasted and you'll get into the uni of your choice too. Albeit you'll to wait a year for that but if its what you really want, then why not try that?

Reaction score
I visited the site and found that much is needed for transfer and it is not that easy. IF unforyunately I mght not be able to fulfull the requirements then what?? though, I might be wrong over some thoughts. Is there any transfer student U know??

Reaction score
Why don't you study a year in FAST, try to get a good G.P.A. in your first year and then apply to giki as a transfer student there? That way, your year won't be wasted and you'll get into the uni of your choice too. Albeit you'll to wait a year for that but if its what you really want, then why not try that?

my merit no. 1623 was sufficient to get me admission in cs, engineering sciences and materials, but my preferences are too high and i did not set those faculties as my preference :D
and now giki says it's too late, they're considering my case though :(