• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I need help with physics!!!

Reaction score
whn i said i was right i meant for the ammeter one (ur quest)

then i replied for my question sayin tht i need the graph drawn only for 7(b)

ok send me!! ^_^
Draw it along the info :¬
• The Voltage is fixed since it is determined by the rate of change of flux.
• Higher resistance, means less Induced Current since R=V/I.
• Less induced current means less energy loss by motor effect, therefore less damping. P = V x I or P = V^2 / r but you cant use P = I^2 R since the current changes x2!
--- > If you do this in an open circuit. Resistance is maximum , current is zero, so no damping.
What you dont get o_O ?

Notes are being upload, wait :)

Reaction score
Draw it along the info :¬
• Less induced current means less energy loss by motor effect, therefore less damping. P = V x I or P = V^2 / r but you cant use P = I^2 R since the current changes x2!
--- > If you do this in an open circuit. Resistance is maximum , current is zero, so no damping.
What you dont get o_O ?

Notes are being upload, wait :)
ok thnk u :)

Reaction score
7b)

ci)
Above, not zero :¬
View attachment 45786
Why it is maximum at 1.0 w?? In my opinion, It become equal to the natural frequency which is 1 * calculated angular frequency,.. I`m lost:sleep:. Please anyone explain me..

Reaction score
Assalamualaikum...
Can anybody pls solve this question...

The movement of sea-water through turbines in a narrow harbour entrance is to be used to generate electricity. The harbour has vertical sides and encloses a surface area of 6.0 x 104 m2. During a 3-hour period around low tide, sluice gates are opened and the water level in the harbour falls by 5.0m.

(i) Calculate, for the 3-hour period, the gravitational potential energy lost by the water leaving the harbour. The density of sea-water is 1050 kg m. 3.

(ii) The generating system converts this potential energy to electrical energy with an efficiency of 40%. Calculate the mean electrical power generated.

(b) A small tidal power scheme and a large complex of coastal wind turbines can be built for approximately the same cost. The maximum electrical power output of each would be similar. Explain two advantages of

choosing the tidal scheme option.