• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I need help in choosing Chemistry Book

Reaction score
AOA.. I seriously need help that which Chemistry book for GCE O Level shud i buy. i have studied A course for o level but it really sucks . I have heard about Richard harward and JGR Briggs and Chemistry Matters.. guys plzzz help me which one is the best book and which book shud i study and yeah of there are any other books than the above plzz tell me about them.
Thanks in advance!!!!!!

Reaction score
hi muneeb, for o level chemistry the best book is gce o level concise chemistry, it includs all the learning outcomes of revised cambridge syllabus and also practice questions, its very easy to understand the fundamental concepts of chemistry by reading this book and its the only book in market which covers all the learning objectives with past paper review questions with answer key, its all in one and the best thing is that its price is nothing if u compare the price with quality of material and u can take free guidence from the author through email. All the

Reaction score
hi muneeb, for o level chemistry the best book is gce o level concise chemistry, it includs all the learning outcomes of revised cambridge syllabus and also practice questions, its very easy to understand the fundamental concepts of chemistry by reading this book and its the only book in market which covers all the learning objectives with past paper review questions with answer key, its all in one and the best thing is that its price is nothing if u compare the price with quality of material and u can take free guidence from the author through email. All the

Thankyou very much for helping!!!!

Reaction score
it
Nooo...that'll confuse you. Stick to 1 book which is good enough. Haven't you studied prescott(federal) one'? i bet the paper is all which it covers and quiet easy to understand :)
doesn't confuse that much :/
i am having 4 books of chemistry
and on monday i had chemistry paper.........it went all gud! :)

Reaction score
hi aqsa, have you compared prescott's book with the cambridge syllabus???? i am a chemistry teacher and i have been teaching since last seven years, there are many things in the syllabus which are left untouched by prescott

Reaction score
i have never heard about this book :/
so is it easily available ?

Reaction score
which book bes
hi aqsa, have you compared prescott's book with the cambridge syllabus???? i am a chemistry teacher and i have been teaching since last seven years, there are many things in the syllabus which are left untouched by prescott

which book best help me .
t