• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I need help for my October Exams. I will appear from IGCSE

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I need help for my October-November Exams.

My result was a disaster in May-June session. :oops:

I need to know that how should I start and what to study?

I'm giving all my papers from IG as it is considered easy .

Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Pakistan Studies.

I will start my tutions from today but other than academy work, what should I do at home?

Book reading and past papers ? :cry:

What other than that?

I have pure of O'level for all the subjects, they are useless now?

What should I do then? Download the past papers from here and then print? Or can I get a book or something? If yes then which one?

I seriously need your help guys and yeah, what will be the dates in October? Start of October or End?

Will I be able to cover all these 5 subjects in 2 months time? Not 2 ,1.5 ?

Waiting for reply.

Wajahat Ali.
[email protected]

Reaction score
Re: I need help for my October Exams. I will appear from IGC

Lets say you got 5 weeks left. Study one subject a week. Harder ones first. Then the remaining time you have left do revision. And don't panic cuz the more you do you won't have time to remember what you study.
Good Luck. I'm also re-taking but only for Bio and French.

Reaction score

Thanks bro..

I'm giving Chemistry and Physics from IGCSE Core because my teacher suggested that.

Anyways, how should I study?

Federal book or anything else?

* 67 views and 1 reply only? * :Bravo:

Reaction score

Hi! I am also taking IGCSE this coming october, we are in the same boat. :)
For IGCSE, the author Peter Lucantoni!!! U try to search for it, maybe it will help u:)
I think you need to have a study plan and you must follow it since you dont have much time.
Other option is that have you done the past exam questions? If yes, you try to look through your mistakes and understand them so that you will not make it second time. And if you are well-expert in answering past exam questions, you will not have problems with this exam since you know the concept of answering the questions. Moreover, there will be same concept questions which appear in the past exams many times.
I hope that my suggestions would help u.

Reaction score

wajji345 said:
Thanks bro..

I'm giving Chemistry and Physics from IGCSE Core because my teacher suggested that.

Anyways, how should I study?

Federal book or anything else?

If you're doing core, don't take it too easily! Usually students take it too easily, So even if you're capable of scoring that 'C' You end up with an F!
Do as many P1s & P6s possible for both the subjects. & yes, pay extra concentration on P2, as it accounts 50% of the subject!