• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

i need bio notes..!!! ASAP..!!!! :(

Reaction score
sngjihyo..i have sent my email in a msg..!!!
just send the notes by today..!!! :)
thnks in advnce..!!1

Reaction score
i hope this help..i got this frm this website in another post...these helped me n my friends out a lot

Reaction score
JiViFidi, i love your notes.. do you have them for business, Chemisty and Physics? is so please inbox me

Reaction score
Natashakhan said:
jivifidi...ur notes r awesome..thnku..:)
thx, and no prob, i wrote them to help me get an A*, and others getting stars will just make me happier.

Reaction score
babyzee said:
JiViFidi, i love your notes.. do you have them for business, Chemisty and Physics? is so please inbox me

i wish i did. the reason i wrote bio notes was becuz my teacher's were absolute crap. my other teachers are awesome, and they have AMAZING notes. i DO have a set of notes for:
1. business
2. chem
3. economics
4. maths
5. physics
6. computers
i'd love to help you out by giving them to u, but since i didnt write them, i only have the hard copy. my teachers have the soft copies, and those areconfidential :p

Reaction score
Uff..i really need Business studies..is there no way you can scan.. because your bio notes ARE JUST AMAZING !!!

Reaction score
babyzee said:
Uff..i really need Business studies..is there no way you can scan.. because your bio notes ARE JUST AMAZING !!!
i'm sorry dude, i really am. but the only thing left is the ppr2, which isnt really syllabus based. what u would need notes for is the bst ppr 1

Reaction score
JiViFiDi said:
babyzee said:
i'm sorry dude, i really am. but the only thing left is the ppr2, which isnt really syllabus based. what u would need notes for is the bst ppr 1
uff i hope i pass..but i love your bio notes. they are so helpful. thanksssss <3