• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I NEED A SCHOLARSHIP !

Reaction score
this is some solid info ... post it as a separate thread so that other students can use it as well

really good post Sirius48 .. keep it up

Thank you. That's a great idea, I'll try to. I can't make one immediately because I don't have up-to-date information
at the moment and my finals are coming up next month. But, I'll have one up as soon as my exams end (IA).

well i will be completing my A levels next summer and wanted to apply for U.S . can anyone pplz tell me what is the right time to apply for scholarship and as well for sending application .....

I agree with teachyourself. I would also recommend that you look up universities that give credit hours for A-level exams (like SUNY Stony Brook for instance) because four A-level exams could award you 30 university credits which is equivalent to one whole year of study and that cuts the tuition for a whole year and puts you a year ahead. AP exams are a good way to cut cost as well.

dont we all ;)

That's so true. Education has become a privilege than a right unfortunately.