• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I DONT WANT TO LIVE ON THIS PLANET ANYMORE!!!!!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Its offensive that you are using harsh words against me, you should be appreciating my singing skills as i will be the most famous singers of all time. I'm just wondering that what's the hell wrong with you guys, why you are making fun of my this beautiful and meaningful song? I just sang this beautiful song to entertain you guys and i did, i know i did, its a big achievement and you can't understand the lyrics of my this song "Eye to Eye" until you fall in love because i sang this song from the bottom of my heart and i'm new creator of music in a better and unique way so thats why its looking bit strange now but soon you'll get used to it. I know i've a good ability to sing a song in better way so i don't care what you think and comment.:cry:

Reaction score
My reaction when I'll be watching the movie for a minute in the theater
Girl_1_Scared.gif

Reaction score

This song is so addictive and truly the best song of the century!.
To all the students, through this song you can learn 100 adjectives which can benefit you throughout your whole life whenever you need to describe someone or their eyes specifically. Hats off to MR.TAHER SHAH!
Even he can bring a change, the Naya Pakistan!

he looks like an over sized oompa loompa

This woman looks like a man.....

i think meera k liye larka mill gya...

Status
Not open for further replies.