• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I couldn't think of a catchy thread tittle for this...

Reaction score
hello world <--yeah computer science geeks would know what this means =)

well...where should i start?? err.. am a new member (obliviously) and am currently undertaking my AS levels here in the midlands, for those who don't know where this is its a region within the united kingdom, and am having problems with motivation.

The exam time is almost here, and i still find it tempting to go on YT , memes and manga like attack on titans that i totally spend my entire revision period on utter useless. So i need your advise -this is one of the reason why i joined XPP, not to mention the tonnes of revision materials.

not really bothered with replies, one is more than enough

Reaction score
Hey! Welcome to XPC!
"You're playing with your future, Anon. You either reach your destination the hard way, or you remain a Manga fan for life and work at McDonald's.
i.e. there's no easy way around it."
^^Not exactly my words, but this was the only sentence that kept me motivated to study ._.
Hope it works with you too.

Reaction score

well...where should i start?? err.. am a new member (obliviously) and am currently undertaking my AS levels here in the midlands, for those who don't know where this is its a region within the united kingdom, and am having problems with motivation.

The exam time is almost here, and i still find it tempting to go on YT , memes and manga like attack on titans that i totally spend my entire revision period on utter useless. So i need your advise -this is one of the reason why i joined XPP, not to mention the tonnes of revision materials.

AH!!! YESSSS!!! ANOTHER OTAKU!!!! WOOOHOO!!! Same here, dude!!!! I'm dying over shingeki no kyojin!!!!! MANGA MANGA!!! xD AHAHAAHHAAHHAHHA

Reaction score
Hahaha, nice adjective you gave me there! ( I'm glad you think I'm awesome, but calling me kaichaou wa maid sama guy? Hahaa)

Reaction score
Lol... Anything is fine. Fond memories. But i am a little offended that you were so preoccupied with your anime world thatyou didn't even notice my avatar. :(

Reaction score

Welcome

Reaction score
Hahaha, u did sound like a spelling nazi. Oops, i better right "*you" or else you'll be correcting that too? ;)

No Hard Feelings Bro. Not Like Im Perfect. My Spellings Suck Aswell. Once I Wrote "GUST" Instead Of "JUST" In My English Paper. ;P