• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I can't get myself to study!!!

Reaction score
every1 is different.. depends upon a person... what kind of study schedule suits them.. :)

Sir if I say I get irritated while looking at the books ,the seems to eat me up and every time last nite before the exam I feel like burning up all the books but then my mom shouts dont need study and then I go into the kitchen stand there for some (don't know why???)
Now tell sir which technique would be better for me

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Sir if I say I get irritated while looking at the books ,the seems to eat me up and every time last nite before the exam I feel like burning up all the books but then my mom shouts dont need study and then I go into the kitchen stand there for some (don't know why???)

Now tell sir which technique would be better for me
get used to buks... start from studying more everyday so u dnt have to study much the night b4 exams.... I hav a cousin, I remember chatting with him online.. while he was about to get in his exam hall... I asked him y dnt u revise like I do.. he said it confuses him.. so he studies b4 and relaxes just b4 exam.... :D
so try doing that.... maybe it'll help you.... plus whn u stdy make it goal based... like if I complete this many topics I get 15 mins break or food break etc.

lastly... make dua! loads of it.... (if u r muslim..)

Reaction score
there would be thousand examx after o level and probablr tougher....we have to go against our will ....studies should be continued thoroughtout summer vacationzzzz.......so try to get only a few hours for studies......no need to study whole day...........:) but don't forget to enjoy... of course these are holidays......!!:D