• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I can't get myself to study!!!

Reaction score
Do you have a goal after the end of your exams? Short-term or long-term doesn't matter. Get a picture of your goal (e.g. a certain university, or a profession you're aiming for, a place you want to visit which you need to have a well-paying job to save enough money to go to, etc.) and put it everywhere. Carry it in your wallet. Make it your desktop wallpaper (both virtual and physical desktops). Stick a copy on your clothes cupboard. The door to your room. Write a message on the bathroom mirror (but don't tell me your mom got angry, ask her permission unless you have your personal one). Basically put it everywhere you can see it.

Maybe you could photoshop yourself onto the picture, and write a word or 2 about when/how you will be in the picture.... make sure it reminds you of your upcoming exams and the need to study for them.

And if you're religious, pray to God to make it easier for you, and to help you do the best and exceed it.

Reaction score
never study for a stretch. what i do isn't recommended but it helps my mind. i study for 1 hour, than i surf the net for half an hour.(usually on youtube, or facebook). it helps to relax my mind. Another tip is never procrastinate. never study at the last minuit. it is the worth thing to do. cause the next day you'll probably forget 70% of what you studied.

Reaction score
Don't do what Bouchra said. That's a sure path to compulsive obsessive disorder.
Study for an hour. Then do something you really enjoy for an hour. Take a two hour break after every four sessions. Wash, rinse, repeat. Same drill every day. This technique has seen me through O Levels and AS. And before you ask, I've gotten straight A's in both :)

Reaction score
Don't do what Bouchra said. That's a sure path to compulsive obsessive disorder.
Study for an hour. Then do something you really enjoy for an hour. Take a two hour break after every four sessions. Wash, rinse, repeat. Same drill every day. This technique has seen me through O Levels and AS. And before you ask, I've gotten straight A's in both :)
oh, masha allah! awesum!

Reaction score
and what time did you w
and wat time did you wake up everyday?? and sleep?

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
every1 is different.. depends upon a person... what kind of study schedule suits them.. :)