• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I almost lost a mark becuz of the invigilator...

Reaction score
in the ESL4 I lost a mark...
cuz when the tape was being played during the question abt Nomads....my examiners phone started to ring on the top its voice and I was seated MILES away from the radio.....IT SUCKED soo hard...bt thank god I got the answer in the next attempt..
Bt I was serisouly thinking of killing him at that point...and he went on to anser the phone and walk out as if nothing happened...!!

Reaction score
Haha , Alhamdulillah ... You were able to sort that out :) , You could still kill the invigilator if you want to ... but he did the right think to be honest ... if he would say "Sorry" it would disturb it more , ¬¬ But he should've turned it off...

Reaction score
for me I lost more than 6 to 7 marks due to the poor sound of the CD !! :cry:

and the invigilator was so stupid he doesnt know anything :(

do u know how can I complain about that exam ???

Reaction score
kazamodia said:
for me I lost more than 6 to 7 marks due to the poor sound of the CD !! :cry:

and the invigilator was so stupid he doesnt know anything :(

Hmm , you got two solutions , send a message to cambridge ( 99.99% it will be ignored ) or ... get a gas tank and go to the invigilator's house , and later , scratch on his grave "DEAD FOR POOR INVIGILATING" , Maybe they will try to talk to you :p , Joking of course

However ... You could send your complaints to Cambridge International Examinations with mentioning the Centre's number and the Candidate's , and saying your problem , but I doubt they would let someone repeat the exam for such an excuse....OR,,,, go to the Centre in which you applied for the exams and explain your problem , they 'might' be able to help you since it wasn't a candidate sided mistake , however .... if you are the only one who is complaining about it , not anyone else who attended the same examination ... they probably won't bother themselves.

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
kazamodia said:
Send an E-Mail to CIE via school or by yourself but within 24hrs of even telling them exact situation
and if possible name of invigilator, time of event and of course your paper details.
They should consider it but i can't guarantee!