• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Tᴇᴄʜɴᴏʟᴏɢʏ (0417) : Pᴏsᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs ʜᴇʀᴇ! ᴴᴰ

Was this helpful

• Total voters
Reaction score
listen people , First read all the question paper before answering , write on the QP were will you find the answer or margin , you might have a chance of realizing that a step can be done before a step for instance 15 then 13 so its important reading the question

Reaction score
When they ask us print HANDOUTS so the automatic date in header and page number in footer comes on it do we need to delete it, and also in the REPORT there is date and time at top do we need to delete it and if not does it matter if we delete any of these:unsure:. In presentation handouts the name in the slides is not visible nicely so do we enter our name center no. etc. on that page even if they don't mention cox they ask us that our name should be on each printout...:unsure::confused::unsure:

Reaction score
When they ask us print HANDOUTS so the automatic date in header and page number in footer comes on it do we need to delete it, and also in the REPORT there is date and time at top do we need to delete it and if not does it matter if we delete any of these:unsure:. In presentation handouts the name in the slides is not visible nicely so do we enter our name center no. etc. on that page even if they don't mention cox they ask us that our name should be on each printout...:unsure::confused::unsure:
hmm thes are sumthings i alos thought about i think leave the date and i was thinking to add my name and stuff in the header as well :)
My teacher didnt cut marks for nay of thesse things so i guess it doesnot matter that much :D if u see the mark scheme they dont give marks for these things :D

Last edited: