• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Tᴇᴄʜɴᴏʟᴏɢʏ (0417) : Pᴏsᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs ʜᴇʀᴇ! ᴴᴰ

Was this helpful

• Total voters
Reaction score
Yeah, even our teachers tell us to do this
how many years have ur teacher taught igcse ict?
our teacher has been teaching for bout 25 years(he is extremely old) and one of his students got a rank on KSA in IGCSE ICT and another one of his student got a rank on the world in AL ICT
so I think he knows what he is doing
but if u want 2 write bullets as ur teacher says then go ahead ,good luck(y)

Last edited:
Reaction score
our teacher has been teaching for bout 25 years(he is extremely old) and one of his students got a rank on KSA in IGCSE ICT and another one of his student got a rank on the world in AL ICT
Man I'm not against you and your idea
I just wanted to say that writing in bullets could be accepted , as well as writing in PARAGRAPH
But you just want to prove your idea
And I wanted to clarify that both could be accepted

Reaction score
You know that writing in bullets could make your sure that for each bullet you are getting one mark
RATHER than writing in paragraph style where you might get lost
However , its up to you

Reaction score
You know that writing in bullets could make your sure that for each bullet you are getting one mark
RATHER than writing in paragraph style where you might get lost
However , its up to you
as I said b4
In some questions if the question has 6 marks it doesnt mean you have to write 6 only points because some questions require complete details bout the process so if it has 6 marks and u wrote 6 points only u might lose some marks here and there

Reaction score
as I said b4
In some questions if the question has 6 marks it doesnt mean you have to write 6 only points because some questions require complete details bout the process so if it has 6 marks and u wrote 6 points only u might lose some marks here and there
So you will be writing your exams in Paragraph style ????

Reaction score
ok here's the thing! i ve done all pastpapers of ict 4 my mocks and every time i try to read the notes posted in this thread or read my own book i get bored. wht should i study now 4 ict (in just one night)?

Reaction score
I had a doubt in this question. I thought of writing the point: "Emails can have hyperlinks included which can be clicked on for immediate redirection unlike fax".
Now I presume that's an alright point but checking the mark scheme doesn't include remotely anything like that?! So just want to know whether the point mentioned above does actually make sense and if, even though it isn't mentioned in the mark scheme, could be credited? o_O:unsure:

Attachments

• on2010p13.PNG
    on2010p13.PNG
    16.5 KB · Views: 19