• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Tᴇᴄʜɴᴏʟᴏɢʏ (0417) : Pᴏsᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs ʜᴇʀᴇ! ᴴᴰ

Was this helpful

• Total voters
Reaction score
Ahem the Length was 1 d.p btw i wrote 11.9999999 it automatically changed to 11.9

How many records did you get in the end?
The 12.0 that was actually appearing were actually 11.95 and stuff like that being rounded to 1dp. So those records were actually LESS THAN 12. They wanted the records, the other fields of those records. It doesn't matter if a 12.0 appears there, because in reality its less than 12. But if you apply a wrong filter, and miss the records with 11.95 you'll get the wrong information.

Reaction score
How many records did you get in the end?
The 12.0 that was actually appearing were actually 11.95 and stuff like that being rounded to 1dp. So those records were actually LESS THAN 12. They wanted the records, the other fields of those records. It doesn't matter if a 12.0 appears there, because in reality its less than 12. But if you apply a wrong filter, and miss the records with 11.95 you'll get the wrong information.
idk but i had got the correct records

Reaction score
Lol, that way those records with 11.98 would not appear. WRONG!

You should have written 11.999999999999999999999999 if you wanted the most accurate answer.
NOW I FIGURE IT. -.- DAMN IT!
But there were no records with 11.9999999 etc as you are saying ! I check the .csv file ! We had to write less than 11.9, and then any answer between 11 and 11.9 inclusive will be given !
In the excel file , all the lengths were in one dp !!

Reaction score
im looking for help in VLOOKUP functions on excel 2007... i did the activities in my textbook but i seem to need more help... can someone help me please? thank you :)

Reaction score
Guys when i'm asked to print html codes. Do I go to my website I made right click>view page source> Print? Or.? If I use the method I said I can't seem to get my name and stuff in the printout :/

Reaction score
upload_2014-4-29_13-46-36.png upload_2014-4-29_13-47-13.png upload_2014-4-29_13-47-34.png
Guys when i'm asked to print html codes. Do I go to my website I made right click>view page source> Print? Or.? If I use the method I said I can't seem to get my name and stuff in the printout :/
No , U either copy and paste the code on the evidedence doc or do this if u use frontpage

Reaction score
Useful stuff combined FOR MATHS AND MORE
MY THREAD OFFERS THE FOLLOWING NOTES:
All Available here>>>CLICK ME<<<
IGCSE CDs
Biology
Physics
Chemistry
I.C.T
Maths

Physics
Classified papers
Physics E-book

Chemistry
Chemistry IGCSE workbook (online)
IGCSE Study guide

Acids bases and salts
Air and Water
Chemical changes
Chemical reactions
Electricity and chemistry
Organic chemistry
Redox
Reversible reactions

I.C.T
I.C.T E-book
Access
Excel
Powerpoint
Word

Frontpage
I.C.T combined notes
All theory notes summarized into flashcards
Frequently asked questions with the model answer
Notes for Paper 2 and Paper 3 exam

Chapter Wise Notes [I.C.T]
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Maths
Maths E-book (textbook)
Maths E-Book (2)

Maths IGCSE notes
Maths Formula Book
Maths Flash Cards

English as Second Language
English E- book
English E- book
(GCSE)
English notes

Combined Notes
Chemistry Part 1
Chemistry Part 2
Biology

All Available here>>>CLICK ME<<<

Reaction score
Just stopped by to share with you all that I'm so happy bcuz I'll be getting an A* (50% sure) or a A (100% sure) :LOL: in ICT (Including Theory n Practicals) :LOL::X3:

But anyways, I've no doubts at all... "My fav Subject";)
thogh im going to give it oct nov!