• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Tᴇᴄʜɴᴏʟᴏɢʏ (0417) : Pᴏsᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs ʜᴇʀᴇ! ᴴᴰ

Was this helpful

• Total voters
Reaction score
i've never done that..but i guess it doesn't really matter as long as your details are clearly visible, that's all they want in first place
but in the marking schemes isn't it a comma?
yes it is, but my teacher never gave a comment after checking my work

Reaction score
Ummm I was practising 31 of M/J 2014 and when I was finished with the frontpage, I opened my webpage in the browser and no internal gridlines come
does anyone know why????
the screenshot of the stylesheet
Capture 7.PNG
the screenshot of the table
Capture 8.PNG

Reaction score
Can anyone give some tips or clues on what came on paper 22.
It will be well appreciated if you can give a detailed summary on how the paper 22 was.
Thanks in advance

Reaction score
Ummm I was practising 31 of M/J 2014 and when I was finished with the frontpage, I opened my webpage in the browser and no internal gridlines come
does anyone know why????
the screenshot of the stylesheet
View attachment 52420
the screenshot of the table
View attachment 52421
try opening it in a diffrent browser or diffrent resolution, happened with me when the table width cahnged in some browsers and others kept the same

Reaction score
Cuz I have given the paper and I could tell u if u want.....................
So when is ur paper 32??? Mine is on 27th
i have given paper 31 and i can tell you about it so is it a deal you tell me about paper 22 and i ll tell you about paper 31

tell me on chat