• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

hurrrrraaayy new equivalence policy

Reaction score
b4 a level students could get a max mark of 935 dats 85% of 1100 after equivalency : note this was in case of straight As bt nw A* THE NEW frade will b considered equal to 90 nd thus a student cn achieve a max mark of 990 dats 90% of 1100 in case of straight A*s nd this cn get u admission in every college whether ot is medical or engineering nd dats really cool. ITS 100 % authentic info nd for clarity i l publish da link bt ryt nw i cnt rememba' bt i ll post it later.cOOooOOl

Reaction score
entry tests are still there...
but the policy varies from uni to uni.
like giki offers admissions solely on entry test result, nust counts 75% entry test nd 25% fsc/equivalent result. for uet its 25% test nd 75% fsc marks!

Reaction score
mista.lova.lova said:
man, straight A*'s???? who gets them??? :p

yeah that's correct it's too hard to get straight A* 's
there would be just few people who would score straight A* 's

Reaction score
hassam said:
b4 a level students could get a max mark of 935 dats 85% of 1100 after equivalency : note this was in case of straight As bt nw A* THE NEW frade will b considered equal to 90 nd thus a student cn achieve a max mark of 990 dats 90% of 1100 in case of straight A*s nd this cn get u admission in every college whether ot is medical or engineering nd dats really cool. ITS 100 % authentic info nd for clarity i l publish da link bt ryt nw i cnt rememba' bt i ll post it later.cOOooOOl

hahahahahhahaha
thats coool but you think you gonna get straight A* huh :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Reaction score
i think if we work hard nd focus on ERs and MSs we can get straight A* cos m onl gvin 3 sub nd equivalenct no. will not change even if u get straight A stars on ten subjects.
if 2 A* 1 A then its 970 out of 1100 nd if 1 A* 2 As its 953 out of 1100 which r still very gud mex for ettin admision in med or eng.i.neering

Reaction score
Thanks for the information, although this has already been posted and discussed before :/