• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Howz preparation for economic paper 2 going on

Reaction score
I'm pretty much done with the micro-economics portion of the book. I just have the macroeconomics part left. I'm kind of worried about what kinda analysis question we will get as this is the first exam series with the new format of the paper.Do any of you guys have any tips on how to study for the SECTION A Analysis question??

Reaction score
I'm pretty much done with the micro-economics portion of the book. I just have the macroeconomics part left. I'm kind of worried about what kinda analysis question we will get as this is the first exam series with the new format of the paper.Do any of you guys have any tips on how to study for the SECTION A Analysis question??
New format of paper I didn't get that.

Reaction score
Sorry. Its not exactly a change in the format of paper 21 or 22 but, this year onwards the critical analysis and evaluation paper 31 and 32 have been removed so paper 22 carries 70% weightage and paper 12 carries 30% weight age