• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hows it going

Reaction score
HorsePower said:
Hows the preparation for chemistry going guys ? Hope its good :good:

Not bad, paper 1 is going pretty well, and paper 3 is getting better, still I'm hopelessly scared for paper 3 :S
And yours?

Reaction score
i just finish revising from my note and i hv finished biology and when i did all the past papers
in every exam there hv to be 1 mistake and mostly i got 35 and only once i got 40
but there is still time to revise :D

gud luk in ur revision :)

Reaction score
So for p1 , we just revise the past papers mostly cuz most of the questions come from there and for p3 we blow our mind off and study everything there is . :p
Am i right ? :D

Reaction score
:D Well i've been trying to motivate my self to study too but just doesnt work...

Reaction score
rockincrew said:
haochen plz pleeez dont use dat writin it kills my eyes

ohhh..... i changed it back coz i was writing chinese and without changing the language
i type with the font of it so it appear like that :D

HorsePower said:
So for p1 , we just revise the past papers mostly cuz most of the questions come from there and for p3 we blow our mind off and study everything there is . :p
Am i right ? :D

yeah :D

Reaction score
HorsePower said:
:D Well i've been trying to motivate my self to study too but just doesnt work...

yep same here , even if i open the book nothin can go inside my head !!! i cant wait for summer !!!!