• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How'd the papers go??? (2013) CIE O/A level

Reaction score
it was an MCQ , on the question paper i marked D but then i decided to go with B (on the answer grid) and i planned on properly solving it in the end if I had time....... the idiot examiner wouldnt leave me alone he walked by and put his finger on D like 3-4 times and I was thinking " Dude get off my case!!!!!!!!! Leave me ALONE!!!!!!!" and then in the end i had time left over and i properly and logically calculated , it was D. but at first i planned on leaving it on B just to spite him , but then I reminded myslef that it was gonna be my grade not his and i shouldnt do the wrong answer on purpose!!! I HATE HIM!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
it was an MCQ , on the question paper i marked D but then i decided to go with B (on the answer grid) and i planned on properly solving it in the end if I had time....... the idiot examiner wouldnt leave me alone he walked by and put his finger on D like 3-4 times and I was thinking " Dude get off my case!!!!!!!!! Leave me ALONE!!!!!!!" and then in the end i had time left over and i properly and logically calculated , it was D. but at first i planned on leaving it on B just to spite him , but then I reminded myslef that it was gonna be my grade not his and i shouldnt do the wrong answer on purpose!!! I HATE HIM!!!!!!!!!
llolzz.. :p

Reaction score
yeah it happens sometimes the inv told my friend during exams ''use skill'' in pak stds paper and after she tried to get wt she said , she found a spelling mistake

Reaction score
yeah it happens sometimes the inv told my friend during exams ''use skill'' in pak stds paper and after she tried to get wt she said , she found a spelling mistake
Yeah , last year a guy from my school was sitting behind me and the invigilator took some paper out from his pocket and gave it to the guy and told him to write down the main points of the last (long ) question in the bio paper..... and the poor guy tried to say no but the inv made him and in the end he barely had time to complete his own question! the inv then passed the answer to a guy from another school!

Reaction score
Yeah , last year a guy from my school was sitting behind me and the invigilator took some paper out from his pocket and gave it to the guy and told him to write down the main points of the last (long ) question in the bio paper..... and the poor guy tried to say no but the inv made him and in the end he barely had time to complete his own question! the inv then passed the answer to a guy from another school!
WTF???
didnt he report it to the invigilator head???

Reaction score
In the second Language Urdu paper (In paper 1) I had made some mistakes like in essay I had cut some words and in mukalma I also had cut some words and misspelled a word and in translation I had translated 2 words wrong..
In paper 2 I had wrote one idiom wrong and had cut some words in comprehensions..
What do u think guys what grade could I get in urdu?
I am sooooooo worried ;(

Reaction score
In the second Language Urdu paper (In paper 1) I had made some mistakes like in essay I had cut some words and in mukalma I also had cut some words and misspelled a word and in translation I had translated 2 words wrong..
In paper 2 I had wrote one idiom wrong and had cut some words in comprehensions..
I am sooooooo worried ;(
A/B

Reaction score
I am sooooooo worried ;(
dude look in paper 1 cutting never counts , writing counts and in paper 2 cutting counts only 2 marks right but remember mukalamat are very important in grades making. Even 1 mukalma could change ur one step marks backward..... so be careful while attempting them and make good as well as simple sentences

Reaction score
I am sooooooo worried ;(
one advantage u 'll have is that if ur all sentence transformations and cloze passage are right along with summary* then u'll be given A . comprehension counts if rest of things are attempted normally but if ur attempt is good then comprehension counts atleast 30% of the whole , mukalamat 10% , sentence t. 5% , cloze passage 5% , summary 10 %

Reaction score
I am sooooooo worried ;(
essay 10%, dialogue/letter/speech/report :15% and translation 15%

Reaction score
I am sooooooo worried ;(
don't worry if ur attempt is excellent through out then insha Allah u'll be given A*