• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How were your Physics P-1 and P-3?

How were this year's Physics papers?

• Easy :D

Votes: 35 40.2%
  • Okay :|

Votes: 45 51.7%
  • Hard :(

Votes: 12 13.8%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I know but we never knew about such a thing at all and so i thought that the answer must be right! I never cared to look at it again as i had other questions to check!

Reaction score
Guys lets all just hope we achieve the A*. Does anybody know if I lose around 30 marks from all of the 3 papers, would it still be an A* or an A?
Yeah, isA you'll get an A* for sure, the highest curve EVER for an A* was from 29-30, and it was for varients 2
but for varients 1 I think the highest A* ever was like 36 marks :) on average it is from 40 marks and sometimes it is even more :)
Check the GT of the previous sessions to make sure of what I'm saying :)

Reaction score
Yeah, isA you'll get an A* for sure, the highest curve EVER for an A* was from 29-30, and it was for varients 2
but for varients 1 I think the highest A* ever was like 36 marks :) on average it is from 40 marks and sometimes it is even more :)
Check the GT of the previous sessions to make sure of what I'm saying :)
what do you mean by 29-30 and 36 ? like the marks lost ?

Reaction score
Guys anyone remember the question in 31,there was the 2 forces of 30N...I think it ended up for me with 8cm----->40N ...is that correct or???

Reaction score
I don't know for you but for me 11 was the hardest multiple choice by far...

Like in 2-3 questions I'm not quite sure...

Reaction score
I've made this site that can be used to quickly access past papers to all the subjects of IGCSE, and AS and A level students. Try it out and please give feedback. Already being used by 1100+ users across 53 countries.

IGCSE: gopapers.net/igcse.html
A & AS Level: gopapers.net/alevel.html
WTF man stop posting this I keep seeing this on each page ...You should really get banned for advertising

Reaction score
WTF man stop posting this I keep seeing this on each page ...You should really get banned for advertising
Bro I just want to help as many students as I can. And I'm not earning anything from this, its just a free service. Anyway, sorry if it bugged you.