• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How were the Physics and maths papers so far compared to last year ? Expected GT ?

Reaction score
Maths 12, 32, 42 and 52
Physics 12, 22, 33, 42 and 52

Harder or easier?

Expected Grade Thresholds?

Reaction score
Maths 12, 32, 42 and 52
Physics 12, 22, 33, 42 and 52

Harder or easier?

Expected Grade Thresholds?
Maths paper 12 was harder last year
Where as physics last year 11 was a piece of cake but I don't get it how do cie examiners mark our papers
Threshold for physics 12 will be about 40
Maths P1 about 60 and P42 abt 40 and P32 I think abt 55 or even lower because the paper I felt was hard

Reaction score
Maths paper 12 was harder last year
Where as physics last year 11 was a piece of cake but I don't get it how do cie examiners mark our papers
Threshold for physics 12 will be about 40
Maths P1 about 60 and P42 abt 40 and P32 I think abt 55 or even lower because the paper I felt was hard
but many people i met either had gooood papers or they did bad
so what will be the overall effect on gt?

Reaction score
but many people i met either had gooood papers or they did bad
so what will be the overall effect on gt?
The overall gt is finalized by seeing how did the students did the paper worldwide like if most of the students had done the paper gud the gt is gonna be high otherwise it is gonna be okayish if the paper was not done very well by many students
If yur pprs have gone well u don't need to worry abt the gt u will inshallah get a good grade

Reaction score
t
The overall gt is finalized by seeing how did the students did the paper worldwide like if most of the students had done the paper gud the gt is gonna be high otherwise it is gonna be okayish if the paper was not done very well by many students
If yur pprs have gone well u don't need to worry abt the gt u will inshallah get a good grade
hats the prob
i ahd a nightmare :/

Reaction score
That's wat I think too bcz I didnot do many questions I don't even know how much I will get
But wat abt the other maths papers how did they go
i gave last year
gota B in P1 and C in S1
so i need to maintain it a t B :/
wbu?

Reaction score
i gave last year
gota B in P1 and C in S1
so i need to maintain it a t B :/
wbu?
I gave P1 and S1 last year and got a C in both the components and an overall C
I am doing Al maths this year
P1 was way better than last time

Reaction score
wat do u guys think about the papers in november?
easier or harder?
Well normally November pprs are more difficult than the May June ones
But this year they would be comparatively easier bcz in 2016 there would be changes in the course happening

Reaction score
Well normally November pprs are more difficult than the May June ones
But this year they would be comparatively easier bcz in 2016 there would be changes in the course happening
Probability also favors that it can be way tough as its the last paper of the course. what say?