• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how were bio papers?

Reaction score
paper 1 and section B went amazing thanx to Allah!! :) i'm doubtful abt sum questions in section A and merely hope that wat i wrote was right!!!...:D...

Reaction score
Nah man did enuf prep knew that CIE was gonna give hard papers and many questions were repeated,so overall great paper :p :D

P1 was spent in cheating :p . The invigilator was very ..... strict :D
Only one invigilator in a room full of 19 boys . And then the invigilator goes out of the room :ROFLMAO: to get a glass of water for me .
When p2 started we had 4 Supervisors in our examination room :p

Paper 2 was easy , i didn't have much trouble with any of the questions . But yeah people started discussing the paper outside the hall , and i'm like ''' WTF ! imma gonna fail''

Reaction score
Lolz, but we werent so lucky. We had 3 invigies for something like 30 boys, and they were pure nasty!
And they FRICK'N LOST MY DAMN ANSWER PAPER!! Found it an hour later -_-.

ANd note to all: We cant discuss bio questions rite now. Theres some lame rule about no discussion 24 hours after exam.

Reaction score
P1 was spent in cheating :p . The invigilator was very ..... strict :D
Only one invigilator in a room full of 19 boys . And then the invigilator goes out of the room :ROFLMAO: to get a glass of water for me .
When p2 started we had 4 Supervisors in our examination room :p

Paper 2 was easy , i didn't have much trouble with any of the questions . But yeah people started discussing the paper outside the hall , and i'm like ''' WTF ! imma gonna fail''

LOL cmon now why were u cheating :D

Reaction score
paper wasn't all that great. Section A was damn tricky. p1 was much better.