• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was your physics paper 52 ?

Reaction score
guys how was your physics paper 5 ? btw, if i forgot to convert the 10^-3 . how many points i lost ? since it affect the final result.

Reaction score
my que1 went extremely bad :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ...i wrote that measure the distance till the ball stops..and hence every additional detail got wrong...didn't know how to calculate velocity.. :cry: :cry: ...

and for not using 10^-3 u'll only lose 1 mark or max 2

Reaction score
skyfox said:
guys how was your physics paper 5 ? btw, if i forgot to convert the 10^-3 . how many points i lost ? since it affect the final result.

forgot to convert it when finding 1/R ??

Reaction score
cool said:
my que1 went extremely bad :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ...i wrote that measure the distance till the ball stops..and hence every additional detail got wrong...didn't know how to calculate velocity.. :cry: :cry: ...

and for not using 10^-3 u'll only lose 1 mark or max 2

oh i wrote measure distance when it first touches the ground...

oh and i wrote...btw i dun think v can discuss paper now..since itx not 24 hours..!!

Reaction score
samy said:
skyfox said:

Not that one. the gradient and so on.. the x -axis should be in ohm but i am still using the value of mili-ohm.

Reaction score
hahaha, I also forgot to convert that value in my gradient...
I think I will lose 1 mark for it b/c the ecf will be awarded for the next parts, what do you say

Reaction score
maihunpagal23 said:
hahaha, I also forgot to convert that value in my gradient...
I think I will lose 1 mark for it b/c the ecf will be awarded for the next parts, what do you say

i hope so. what would be the GT for paper 5 you think ?

Reaction score
skyfox said:
samy said:
skyfox said:

Not that one. the gradient and so on.. the x -axis should be in ohm but i am still using the value of mili-ohm.

oh yea yea ryt..i converted it :D :D

dun wry u'll loose lyk 1 2 markx only

Reaction score
Paper discussion is not allowed within 24 hours of the paper. Please avoid it if you don't want to be banned by XPF. For the time being, I am locking this topic. You may ask a moderator to unlock it for you after 24 hours.

**TOPIC LOCKED**

Reaction score
I found it easy than expected! :Yahoo!:
How did you control velocity of the ball in Q1?
The graph of analysis was very easy. thanks to Cambridge!