• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was your maths paper 2???

How was maths paper 2?

• Total voters
Reaction score
it was great but as I was doing calculation twice for each question, had little time left so I missed on about 10 marks of questions.

Reaction score
For me, the vector sum made me crazy.. :D

average, the paper was good. better than expected.

That vector bit made me a lil crazy as well. I left that question to do it in the end, but ended up rushing through it. lol, prolly made some mistakes there. I think I made a couple of silly mistakes in Section A. But, Section B went greaatt. I'm hoping for an A. I didn't really bother studying for math because it was the last exam and I got a bit lazy. >.<
All that we can do now is hope for the best, right?!

Reaction score
That vector bit made me a lil crazy as well. I left that question to do it in the end, but ended up rushing through it. lol, prolly made some mistakes there. I think I made a couple of silly mistakes in Section A. But, Section B went greaatt. I'm hoping for an A. I didn't really bother studying for math because it was the last exam and I got a bit lazy. >.<
All that we can do now is hope for the best, right?!
Same thing happened to me.. section B was awesome.. and yes.. the only thing that we can do is to hope for the best.. :)

Reaction score
In Q8 area of segment were we supposed to take pie as 3?
I didn't do it, how many marks will I loose?